Welcome to Bali

Barong A few few pictures tell more then a thousand words , so take a look at some photo's made in Bali ...

Bali , part of Indonesia , and one of the most beautiful places on earth . The sun is always shining , most of the rain falls at night , so the whole island is always green . About 95 % of the population are Hindu's , the most friendly people you'll ever meet , everyone is smiling and very helpful Cool .

The Balinese people live in total harmony with nature , respecting all lifeforms . They have an excellent kitchen , great taste for less calories ( if you like ! ) . Bali is the place to be for everyone , for the sporty , the lazy , the jungle explorer , and the culture lover .

Bali Tour Guide

|
Dear Visitor,
My name is Rudi, I'm an English tour guide in my homeland Bali. I've years experience in manage many different kind of tours and others tourism activities.
I used to work as bartender in a small hotel for several years and also used to work as a travel agent guide before finally I decided to be an independent tour guide.

So, for those who has any plan to visit Bali and need a private tour guide with amazing service and reachable price, don't be hesitate to give me phone call or text me to my E-mail. It will be a pleasure for me to take you around the island to see the interesting places in Bali including the explanations of it. My vehicles is completed with air conditions, so you don't have to worry of the heat during your tour!

The rate of this private tour is about between US $ 35-50 per car for full day tour, of course it's depending on your itenery or the distance of your tour. That price are include air conditioned car, driver/tour guide and petrol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment